5 Best Microsoft Excel Training Courses to help you Transform and Upskill Yourself
Having Microsoft excel training is one of the most demanded skills for every organization. It is the core part of performing the analytics of different available data and is the backbone of all the business growth calculations. In every aspect to understand the company’s data analysis, excel is the prime application to be worked upon.
Excel is one of the top applications developed by Microsoft that works on a spreadsheet with different formulas. Some of the features for which it is used are working on calculations, pivot tables, graphing tools, and visual basic. Though having various features, majorly people use it for calculation with the help of formulas. Its interface is so useful that you can easily create formulas and can finish your projects or task easily.
In the following courses, you will know about the various fundamentals of Microsoft excel. You will learn about the important features and tools. Understanding and learning how to use the cells for data input and its analysis along with how to use different formulas to arrange and optimize your data. A large number of data can be dealt with by using excel and the learning can be fruitful with a practice that is the motive behind these excel training courses.
Our group of experts has come up with some of the best excel training courses that you can start today through online training. It is important to start from basics by getting to know the spreadsheet as a whole and its features, and slowly once you get the learning you can jump to the advanced excel training.
List of the Best Online Excel Training Courses:
- Excel for the Real World: Gain the Basic Skills of Microsoft Excel (Skillshare)Microsoft Excel Formulas You Need to Know (Udemy)
- Zero to Hero in Microsoft Excel: Complete Excel guide 2021 (Udemy)
- Microsoft Excel: Master Power Query in 200 Minutes (Skillshare)
- Excel Skills for Business Specialization (Coursera)
On the top of the list for excel training courses is designed to help you understand the interface of excel. In this course, you will learn about the basic concepts of Microsoft excel and learn the various necessary functions of the software.
You will start from basics and slowly be trained on creating data charts of excel. Understand and get trained on the practical application and developing confidence by using it thoroughly.
Following are the important points and skills you will learn through this course:
- Use and customization of the ribbons
- How to use cells in the worksheet and fit them into a workbook
- Selection and auto-filling of the data
- Write the basic formula and their use
- How to insert data in such a way so it is easy to analyze
Following are the contents of this course.
- Using the ribbon
- Workbook structure
- Selecting data
- Writing formula
- Listing and sorting
- Using paste special
At the end of the course, you will work on ‘Excel in Real-World File’, as a part of its project and a process for your in-depth learning exposure of the formulas and techniques. With over 39k student who has enrolled in this course, it is one of the best-reviewed Microsoft excel courses that is designed either for beginner and expert who wants to brush up their knowledge.
This course will cover the different fundamentals techniques of Microsoft excel. You will have in-depth learning on the advanced excel formulas and functions that will help you to convert a simple spreadsheet into a dynamic and effective analytical tool.
The interesting point in this excel training is that you will learn the formulas with hands-on conceptual examples. You will learn the applications of different formulas and how can they be applied in different ways.
In this course you will learn the following skills:
- Build dynamic tools & Excel dashboards
- Design your own formula-based Excel formatting rules
- Join datasets from multiple sources with Excel’s LOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH functions
- Manipulate dates, times, text, and arrays
- Automate tedious and time-consuming tasks using cell formulas
Following are the main components of this course.
- Excel formulas 101
- Conditional statements and logical operators
- Common excel statistical functions
- Lookup and reference functions
- Formula based formatting
- Array formulas
- Web scraping with WEBSERVICE & FILTERXML
More than 2 lac student have taken this course and has reviewed it as the simplest and valuable content that you must learn in 2021. In his 8 hours of content, he will take you through the step-by-step learning process of advanced excel formulas. Also, you will get a course completion certificate that you can share with employers.
Zero to Hero in Microsoft excel, developed by Start-tech Academy has been one of the favorite courses for many students. If you want to learn about the advanced Excel and various data analysis tools associated with Microsoft excel then you can join this course.
With over 3.50k worldwide students, this course has been a real treat to many of them. Developed and structured with an effective curriculum you will be an expert after completing this course. Excel has much functionality but the most important ones are put out first for your knowledge.
Following are some features you will learn in this course.
- How to apply formulas such as SUM, AVERAGE, RAND, MIN & MAX, SUM PRODUCT.
- Application of Lookup formulas such as VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH
- Learning to use data sorting and filtering, data validation, removing duplicates, importing Data
- The practice of charts such as Bar/ Column chart, Line Chart, Scatter Plot, Pie & Doughnut
- Learn to use data analytics options available in excel such as regression, solving linear programming problem
- Working on different business-related examples and case studies.
The contents of this course are as follow.
- Mathematical Functions
- Textual Formulas
- Logical Formulas
- Date-time (Temporal) Formulas
- Formatting data and tables
- Pivot charts
- Shortcuts in excel
- Data tool
You will have more than 6.5 hours of content for learning along with 14 articles and 22 downloadable resources. Also, you have a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the course.
If you want to upskill yourself on the master power query tool then this course is for you. In this course, you will learn the techniques and functioning of master query data and will be able to complete the task related to it very easily.
Created by Bash, he has over 10 years of experience and is a master trainer for excel formulas and SQL queries, to name a few. Take his challenge of creating power query data transformation in 200 minutes and he will make sure that you win definitely.
In this course, you will learn about the following important features of the Master power query.
- Create your own Power Query data transformation
- The core concept of Power Query clean-ups
- Import from the folder and doing auto clean-up excel power query
- You will be able to parse URLs and split text fields in Excel Power Query and much more…
The main components of this course are as follow.
- Query editor ribbon
- Trim in Excel Power Query
- Format Dates and Values
- Parsing URLs
- Split Text Fields
- Group by in Excel Power Query
- Pivoting Columns
- Split Columns into Other Columns
- Filtering Rows and adding a “Year” Column
- Sorting Data
- Transform vs Add Columns
In his 3 hours of content, you will be taken through 37 topics to cover you up with all skills you need to learn for master power query. The course will complete with a hands-on project that will focus on making you capable to work on projects using well-proven methods and formulas.
Being offered by Macquarie University, the course is rated as one of the best excel training courses with certification. By enrolling in this program you will not only become proficient in excel, but you will also be able to present yourself as an expert with an improved and skillful portfolio.
After this course, you will be able to design sophisticated spreadsheets, including professional dashboards, and perform complex calculations using advanced Excel features and techniques.
You will learn the following skills in this course:
- Learn the navigating the Excel user interface, entering, manipulating, and formatting data
- Use formulas and functions to perform calculations on data
- Automate choices and data lookups using functions
- Analyze data and present the results in a user-friendly way
- Create easy-to-use spreadsheets. Validate data, find and correct error
Following are some of the skillset that you will gain:
- Excel skills for business
- Data Validation
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Excel Macro
- Pivot Table
- Pivot Chart
- Lookup Table
- Microsoft Excel VBA
However, you have to complete the applied learning project at the end for earning the certificate. You also have the option to learn in various international languages like Arabic, English, Italian and Portuguese to name a few.
As one of the most demanding skillset for any organization, it is always preferable to learn excel and its various functionalities. We have researched these courses and our experts have listed them as some of the most trending courses that you need to learn today. These courses are covering every aspect of Microsoft excel which will help you in practical application. You can learn to manage large datasets efficiently, extract meaningful information from datasets, present data and extract information effectively. We hope this content will be useful for you and do comment us on your thoughts!!!