Machine Learning is one of the coolest technology to learn today. As the future is moving towards this amazing technology, the demand for career prospects in this field is also seeing a huge demand. Machine learning is implemented in several industries nowadays such as banking, healthcare, investment, school, transportation, and machinery. The ability to perform a result-driven task is much higher than a normal human being.
As the 21st century is turning into a digital age the world of business is moving towards emerging technologies that can make their work easier. The future of businesses will be mostly on computers and are quickly transforming by reducing human effort. Therefore this transformation has created a huge demand for machine learning professionals.
We have therefore lined up some of the best machine learning online courses that can skill you up for the job demand. Our experts have researched on the basis of course quality, reviews, course completion rate, and career transformation.
LIST OF ONLINE BEST MACHINE LEARNING COURSES
- Machine Learning A-Z: Hands-on Python & R In Data Science
- Machine Learning from Stanford University
- IBM Introduction to Machine Learning specialization
- The Complete Machine Learning 2021: 10 real-world projects
- Machine Learning Specialization(University of Washington)
We believe that taking these courses will create a huge impact on your profile and your decision to be a machine learner can help you to progress towards a fruitful career ahead.
1. Machine learning A-Z: Hands-on python & R in data science
This course is designed by two successful data scientist professionals who have created valuable content like complex theory, algorithms, and coding libraries in a very simple way. They will train you to upskill you with their step-by-step modules that can help you even if you are a beginner. With every coach, you will form up other jobs and encourage your perception of this test yet lucrative sub-handling of Data Science.
Though you will be taken through various dynamics with structural concepts, some of the topics that you will be going through in this course are listed below:
- Data Pre-processing
- Regression: Simple Linear Regression, Multiple Linear Regression, Polynomial Regression, SVR, Decision Tree Regression, Random Forest Regression
- Arrangement: Logistic Regression, K-NN, SVM, Kernel SVM, Naive Bayes, Decision Tree Classification, Random Forest Classification
- Gathering: K-Means, Hierarchical Clustering
- Association Rule Learning: Apriori, Eclat
- Reinforcement Learning: Upper Confidence Bound, Thompson Sampling
- Natural Language Processing: Bag-of-words design and breakthroughs for NLP
- Wide Learning: Artificial Neural Systems, Convolutional Neural Networks
- Dimensionality Reduction: PCA, LDA, Kernel PCA
- Model Selection & Boosting: k-fold Cross Validation, Parameter Tuning, Grid Search, XGBoost
This course is piled up with practical exercises that are based on real-life examples. So you have the opportunity to not only understand the notion but also develop your methods so that you can implement them in new projects.
2. Machine learning from Stanford University
Being offered by one of the most reputed universities in the US, Stanford University delivers this course to learners with deep knowledge of how the machine learning process works. You will learn the most effective machine learning techniques that will help you be an expert and implement them by yourself.
You will not only learn the theory of this subject but will practice the applicability in major problems associated. This will help in gaining maximum exposure to how most of the top businesses work as they work mostly on AI and machine learning.
Some of the topics that you will learn:
- Supervised learning – Parametric & non-parametric algorithms, support vector machines, neural networks, kernels
- Unsupervised learning – Clustering, recommender system, deep learning
- Best practices – Bias or variance theory, innovation process & AI
- Linear regression with one variable
- Linear algebra review
- Octave & Matlab tutorial and much more…
Moreover, in this course, you will be going over major hands-on projects that can help you to get knowledge of how business works in day to day scenario. After the successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate that can be shared with your LinkedIn network.
3. IBM Introduction to Machine Learning Specialization
IBM being one of the top-notch IT Company offers their specialization course with a curriculum that various industries practice on a day-to-day basis. Their four-course curriculum is designed as per market standard and you will learn skills that fulfill the requirements to become a machine learning expert. You will understand the actual usage of algorithms and artificial intelligence that is being used in different business scenarios.
The best part of this course is that you will learn the concept to easily identify when to use machine learning to explain certain behavior. Also, learning on the skillset to predict future outcomes along with understanding the models of machine learning through best practices.
If you are looking for a great career in machine learning, this will help you to learn the skills that the industry requires. And most importantly you will get an IBM badge that will help you in your career search. Some of the topics that you will learn here:
- Exploratory Data Analysis for Machine Learning
- Supervised Machine Learning: Regression
- Supervised Machine Learning: Classification
- Unsupervised machine learning
You will gain technical skills like SQL, machine learning modeling, regression, etc. These hands-on projects help to gain learnings and continuous feedback support will help you to brush up on new things that can add to your knowledge. This is just like you do in a professional environment.
4. The Complete Machine Learning 2021: 10 Real-World Projects
If you have recently come across machine learning and have got no past knowledge in this field, you can start your learning through this course. Either you are a beginner or experienced you can skill-up yourself that can kick-start your career. This course is designed to give you all the knowledge, tips, and tricks that you will need to clear your basic as a beginner and slowly move on to the complicated topics.
This course is designed for those who have little programming knowledge and are beginners, or any professionals who looking to jump into data science. Along with it, the most valuable part is that you can work on 10 different real-world projects to explore the world of machine learning working methods. The topics that you will learn from this course are as below:
- Comparison between AI, Machine Learning, Deep learning, and neural network.
- Natural language processing and its need
- What is data science and its need?
- Python for beginners
- Data cleaning and exploratory data analysis
- Total 10 beginners to advance level projects
- 20 assignments and assessments, and much more…
You can access this course and all updated content with lifetime accessibility. With the content of around 35 hours of on-demand video lessons, you will also get 4 articles and 34 downloadable resources. After the successful completion of the course, you will get a course completion certificate to help you add to your profile.
5. Machine Learning Specialization (University of Washington)
Being offered by one of the oldest institutions, the University of Washington has developed this machine learning online program with huge value for its learners. This Specialization structured by leading scientists focuses on the deliverables with upgraded concepts that help both beginner and proficient.
You will be taken through a number of case studies that will help you to gain practical exposure to the subject. This will help you to gain advanced knowledge in the areas like prediction, classification, information retrieval, and clustering. Also working on their curriculum will upgrade your ability to perform highly complex tasks that require thorough analysis.
The topics that you will learn:
- Machine learning Foundations
- Clustering & Retrieval
- Decision tree, python programming, Lasso(Statistics)
- Dep learning and much more…
The learners get an applied learning project that takes them through the world of applied machine learning and python programming experience. Therefore if you are looking for a salary hike, or want to start your career in machine learning then this course is the best to choose. You will get a course completion certificate which can be shared with your social media profiles, thus can help you get connected with a professional network.
If you are planning for a career and looking ahead to the next 5 years, machine learning is the hottest course you can go for. Either, you are looking for a lucrative career or you want to get into an industry where there is ample job opportunity, this will really help you. There is a huge demand-supply gap in this industry as the recruiters are unable to fill these positions. Your experience over the years can land you in a better position if you plan today and start learning.
Our list of online best machine learning courses is specifically articulated to help you with the best online courses available today. We hope you have liked reading this article and your suggestions are welcome that can help us give you more contents with a good reading experience.